Tattoo, permanent makeup, and body piercings are regulated through Weber-Morgan Health Department.
Body Art establishment Fees
Indoor Tanning/Nail Salons & Spas
Commercial tanning facilities are regulated through the health department and must meet requirements for sanitation and safety.
- Download Indoor Tanning Permit
- Download Indoor Tanning Regulation
- Download Indoor Tanning Health Risk Warning
- Download UV Warning Sign
- Download Indoor Tanning Consent Form
- Patrons must be notified of the risks of indoor tanning through proper notification forms and signage.
Tanning establishment Fees
Facilities that offer services such as hair or nail treatments and massage are not currently regulated by Weber-Morgan Health Department. However, they must maintain adequate levels of sanitation, safety, and employee training.
- Download Business License Application for Sanitation Inspection
- Download Cosmetology Facility Guidance Document
- Health department staff may conduct a safety and sanitation inspection at the request of city business licensing departments or as a result of a complaint.
For businesses needing a business license inspection, please submit a completed application with the required fee. An inspector will contact you to schedule a time.
For questions, comments or complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 801-399-7160.