Tattoo, permanent makeup, and body piercings are regulated through Weber-Morgan Health Department.
Body Art Establishment Fees:
Body Art Establishment - $120
Commercial tanning facilities are regulated through the health department and must meet requirements for sanitation and safety.
- Download Indoor Tanning Permit
- Download Indoor Tanning Regulation
- Download Indoor Tanning Health Risk Warning
- Download UV Warning Sign
- Download Indoor Tanning Consent Form
- Patrons must be notified of the risks of indoor tanning through proper notification forms and signage.
Tanning Establishment Fees:
Tanning Establishment - $120
Nail Salons & Spas
Facilities that offer services such as hair or nail treatments and massage are not currently regulated by Weber-Morgan Health Department. However, they must maintain adequate levels of sanitation, safety, and employee training.
- Download Business License Application for Sanitation Inspection
- Download Cosmetology Facility Guidance Document
- Health department staff may conduct a safety and sanitation inspection at the request of city business licensing departments or as a result of a complaint.
For businesses needing a business license inspection, please submit a completed application with the required fee. An inspector will contact you to schedule a time.
For questions, comments or complaints, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 801-399-7160.