FOOD HANDLER TRAINING AND TESTING
Classes are offered twice a day on the 2nd Floor of the Weber-Morgan Health Department, 477 23rd Street, Ogden. Classes are offered in Spanish on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 9 a.m. On Wednesday, the afternoon class is at 3:30 p.m. Otherwise, the classes are at 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., except legal holidays.
- You can register online or call us at (801) 399-7160.
- You must be on time and attend the entire 75-minute class. Tests will be offered immediately following the training.
- Cost is $20. ($5 for training and $15 for the permit). Bring the fee with you when you attend the class.
- Once you pass the test, you will receive a Food Handler Permit that will be accepted throughout the state of Utah.
- Morgan County residents can attend classes in Ogden or call (801) 399-7160 to register for a class taught at our Morgan County office on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Please do not bring unattended children with you to the class.
- If you live outside Weber or Morgan counties, you are encouraged to take the test in the county where you reside.
The State of Utah approves online and onsite trainer-led training. Please be aware, there are many online outlets claiming to offer Utah foodhandler cards at additional charges and fees. Cards issued from sources not on the state's list of approved providers will not be accepted.
Click Here to See the List of Approved Food Handler Trainers in Utah
|WMHD TESTING CENTERS