Ogden WIC Office:

455 23rd Street
Ogden, Utah 84401


Morgan WIC Office:

236 East Young Street
Morgan, Utah 84050

(801)829-4275 Please leave a message


Mon. & Thurs., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tues. & Wed., 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

WIC Program

WIC Home
Do I qualify for WIC?
What to Bring to Appointment
Ask a Nutrition Expert
Ask a Breastfeeding Expert
For Healthcare Providers
Frequently Asked Questions

Related Links

State WIC
Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

(Please click on question to see answer)

Q: What if I’m not a legal resident?

Applicants do not need to prove that they are legal residents of the United States.

Q: Why does WIC give low-fat milk to children?

1% Milk is recommended for all children over 2 years. It provides needed protein, calcium and vitamin D without giving excess calories.

Q: What if my baby needs a formula other than Similac Advanced or Gerber Good Start Soy?

Formulas that do not have a contract with WIC need a WIC formula form filled out by your doctor.

Q: Can I be on WIC if I have had a recent miscarriage?

A women that miscarries can requalify for WIC and receive benefits for six months.

Q: Can my 4 year old qualify for WIC?

Children can be on WIC until their fifth birthday.

Q: Can I sell, trade or give away any of my WIC foods?

You cannot sell trade or give away WIC foods. They are only for the individual listed on the voucher. Any food you offer to sell or give away that is the same as the WIC food you received it will be assumed to be WIC food. You will be asked to pay the program back for the food. If you cannot use the food do not purchase it. If you have purchased and cannot use the nonperishable WIC foods you have, you can return them to the WIC office.