Ogden WIC Office:

455 23rd Street
Ogden, Utah 84401


Morgan WIC Office:

236 East Young Street
Morgan, Utah 84050

(801)829-4275 Please leave a message


Mon. & Thurs., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tues. & Wed., 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

WIC Program

WIC Home
Do I qualify for WIC?
What to Bring to Appointment
Ask a Nutrition Expert
Ask a Breastfeeding Expert
For Healthcare Providers
Frequently Asked Questions

Related Links

State WIC
WIC Program

What to Bring to My Appointment

Each person-- All who are applying to receive WIC benefits

Proof of Income-- Bring all income for the household that applies:

  •       All paystubs for the last 30 days
  •       Medicaid card
  •       Proof of Family Employment Program (TANF)
  •       Food Stamp Eligibility Notice
  •       Child Support
  •       Self Employment Records

  • Proof of Residency-- Bring one of the following with your name and address:

  •       Current bill
  •       Current mail
  •       Rental Agreement

  • Proof of Identity-- You will need ID for yourself and each child to be certified such as:

  •       Valid Driver's License
  •       Medicaid card
  •       Birth Certificate
  •       Passport
  •       Work or School ID
  •       State Issued Identification Card
  •       Infants only: (ID must have at least a last name and birth date) hospital crib card, discharge papers or official hospital document

  • Proof of Guardianship-- If you are not the child's parent, we need:

  •       WIC foster letter
  •       Court documents

  • Immunization record-- For each infant/child