Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening
Weber-Morgan Health Department provides free breast and cervical cancer screening and free mammogram vouchers to those who qualify. Call 801-399-7250 to schedule your appointment. Appointments are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Ages 40-64 with no insurance and meets income guidelines below (verification required)
- Ages 65+ and no Medicare Part B (breast cancer screening only)
- Ages 21-39 (cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services)
- Utah resident for 6 months
- At least 1 year since your last mammogram
- If you are experiencing concerns or symptoms, please call our office for approval to be seen outside of the specified age and time qualifications.
250% Federal Poverty Level
Cancer Screening Program includes:
- Breast Exam (annually)
- Pap smear (every 3-5 years)
- Free Mammogram Voucher at nearby hospital or via mobile mammogram van
- Education on Self Breast Examination/Dense Breasts
- Yearly screening reminders
- Follow-up Diagnostic Services
- Referral for treatment as needed
Cancer Screening Preparation:
- Bring income verification (pay stub within last 30 days)
- Must be 4 weeks post-COVID vaccination for mammogram
- Avoid scheduling appointment during menstrual cycle
- Preparing for a pap smear, please avoid the following for 2-3 days prior:
- sexual intercourse
- lubricants, birth-control foams, jellies, etc.