1. Weber-Morgan
  2. Services
  3. WIC Program

WIC Program

Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program

WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well and stay healthy. WIC provides low-income women, infants, and children under 5 with nutrition education, vouchers for nutritious foods, breastfeeding support, a review of immunization records, and referrals to other helpful agencies.

Call us today at (801) 399-7200 and see if your family qualifies for this supplemental food and nutrition education program.

Quick Links


  •  Live within Weber or Morgan Counties
  •  Be pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby
  •  Or have an infant and child under age 5 years of age
  •  Need WIC foods to be healthy
  •  Meet these income guidelines, or are receiving Medicaid orFood Stamps:

WIC Program Income Guidelines

Effective July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024

Household SizeAnnualMonthlyTwice MonthlyBi-weeklyWeekly
Each Additional Family Member$9,509$793$397$366$183


Each person– All who are applying to receive WIC benefits

Proof of Income– Bring all income for the household that applies:

  •  All paystubs for the last 30 days
  •  Medicaid card
  •  Proof of Family Employment Program (TANF)
  •  Food Stamp Eligibility Notice
  •  Child Support
  •  Self Employment Records

Proof of Residency– Bring one of the following with your name and address:

  •  Current bill
  •  Current mail
  •  Rental Agreement

Proof of Identity– You will need ID for yourself and each child to be certified such as:

  •  Valid Driver’s License
  •  Medicaid card
  •  Birth Certificate
  •  Passport
  •  Work or School ID
  •  State Issued Identification Card
  •  For Infants only: (ID must have at least a last name and birth date) hospital crib card, discharge papers or official hospital document

Proof of Guardianship– If you are not the child’s parent, we need:

  •  WIC foster letter
  •  Court documents

Immunization record– For each infant/child


Have you ever heard the saying “You are what you eat?” You won’t really turn into junk food if that’s all you eat but the foods you put into your body play a very big role in how you feel, how you think, your energy level and your overall health. In fact, the food choices you make each day affect your health not only today, but tomorrow and in the years to come. Feeling discouraged? Don’t be. Start today to make changes toward a healthier life. WIC is here to help. Ask us at your next appointment, give us a call or send us a text if you have a questions.

Please understand that we will answer your questions during business hours. For more information:


There is no better food than breast milk for a baby’s first year of life. Breast milk is designed to meet the needs of your baby and only you can provide them this great gift. The WIC program has several breastfeeding experts who are available to answer questions, provide support and help mother and baby breastfeeding successfully.

WIC also supports breastfeeding women through:

  •  One-on-one help with breastfeeding experts
  •  Peer Counselors
  •  Breastfeeding classes
  •  Breast pumps and supplies (based on determined need)
  •  Additional food benefits for both mother and breastfed baby

Just like breast milk all of our services are FREE for WIC clients. So call or email us today and let us help make your breastfeeding experience a success.

Breast is Best!

Please understand that we will answer your questions during business hours. For more information, call us at 801-399-7200 or text 801-382-7697.

For Healthcare Providers


WIC has knowledgeable staff, lactation specialists and peer counselors, who can answer breastfeeding questions. WIC has breast pumps available and a lactation specialist will determine the best fit for the situation.


Unless medically contraindicated, we would appreciate your support in using these formulas with your patients that are also WIC infants. Using these contract formulas allows the Utah WIC program to help more infants.

To request a non-contract formula please complete the Utah WIC Program Formula and Food Authorization form, right below. These authorizations should be based on medical need and not patient preference.

Weber-Morgan WIC Clinic Fax: 801-399-7210

*Please note there are two forms.

Infants up to 12 Months:

Women and Children over 12 Months:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Why does WIC give low-fat milk to children?

1% Milk is recommended for all children over 2 years. It provides needed protein, calcium and vitamin D without giving excess calories.

What if my baby needs a formula other than Similac Advanced or Similac Soy Isomil?

Formulas that do not have a contract with WIC need a WIC formula form filled out by your doctor.

Can I be on WIC if I have had a recent miscarriage?

A women that miscarries can requalify for WIC and receive benefits for six months.

Can my 4 year old qualify for WIC?

Children can be on WIC until their fifth birthday.

Can I sell, trade or give away any of my WIC foods?

You cannot sell trade or give away WIC foods. They are only for the individual listed on the voucher. Any food you offer to sell or give away that is the same as the WIC food you received it will be assumed to be WIC food. You will be asked to pay the program back for the food. If you cannot use the food do not purchase it. If you have purchased and cannot use the nonperishable WIC foods you have, you can return them to the WIC office.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

De acuerdo con la ley federal de derechos civiles y las normas y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los Estados Unidos (USDA), esta entidad está prohibida de discriminar por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo (incluyendo identidad de género y orientación sexual), discapacidad, edad, o represalia o retorsión por actividades previas de derechos civiles.

La información sobre el programa puede estar disponible en otros idiomas que no sean el inglés. Las personas con discapacidades que requieren medios alternos de comunicación para obtener la información del programa (por ejemplo, Braille, letra grande, cinta de audio, lenguaje de señas americano (ASL), etc.) deben comunicarse con la agencia local o estatal responsable de administrar el programa o con el Centro TARGET del USDA al (202) 720-2600 (voz y TTY) o comuníquese con el USDA a través del Servicio Federal de Retransmisión al (800) 877-8339.

Para presentar una queja por discriminación en el programa, el reclamante debe llenar un formulario AD-3027, formulario de queja por discriminación en el programa del USDA, el cual puede obtenerse en línea en: https://fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/resource-files/usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form-spanish.pdf, de cualquier oficina de USDA, llamando al (866) 632-9992, o escribiendo una carta dirigida a USDA. La carta debe contener el nombre del demandante, la dirección, el número de teléfono y una descripción escrita de la acción discriminatoria alegada con suficiente detalle para informar al Subsecretario de Derechos Civiles (ASCR) sobre la naturaleza y fecha de una presunta violación de derechos civiles. El formulario AD-3027 completado o la carta debe presentarse a USDA por:

  1. correo:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 o (202) 690-7442; o
  3. correo electrónico:

Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.

Contact Information

WIC Contact

Ogden office:  801-399-7200

Text Messages:  801-477-7318

By appointment only
Ogden Location:

455 23rd Street
Ogden, Utah 84401 Get WIC Directions

Hours of Operation

 Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM

 Wednesday: 10 AM – 7 PM

 Friday: 7 AM – 4 PM