1. Weber-Morgan
  2. Environmental Health Services
  3. Air Quality
  4. Out of State Emissions Deferrals

Out of State Emissions Deferrals

Out of State Deferral Program

If your vehicle is registered in Utah, but temporarily located outside of the State, you may request an emissions deferral from the Department in order to renew your vehicle registration. This can be done by visiting the application below and submitting the supporting documents that verify the vehicle is currently located outside the State. The vehicle must pass an emissions inspection within 10 days of its return to Utah.

To proceed with your deferral request, please visit:

If you have any questions, please contact the Weber-Morgan Health Department by phone at 801-399-7140 or by email at weberemissions@co.weber.ut.us