Safety and Sanitation
The Environmental Health Division inspects pools & spas, schools, group homes and daycares, and housing for safety and sanitation regulations are followed. E-Liquid manufacturing regulations are also followed.
Pools & Spas
- Public swimming pools, splash pads and spas are inspected annually and water samples collected monthly to ensure safe water.
- For information about operating a public facility, please see Rule R392-302.Design, Construction and Operation of Public Schools
- Questions or concerns regarding public pools may be directed to 801-399-7160 or email@example.com.
Pools & Spas Fees:
|Pools & Spas||Fee Amount|
|Public pool permit|
|Year round||$550 + $250 each add’l pool|
|Plan review (new or remodeled pool)||$600|
- All elementary and secondary schools in Weber and Morgan Counties are inspected annually for compliance with Rule R392-200. Design, Construction, Operation, Sanitation, and Safety of Schools .
- Questions or concerns may be reported to 801-399-7160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Homes and Daycares
- To request a group home inspection, please submit a completed Group Home Inspection Application and bring $60.00 fee in person (by appointment and with your mask on) at the Environmental Health Division office (Weber-Morgan Health Department, 477 23rd Street Suite #200, Ogden, UT 84401). An inspector will then call to make an appointment.
- To request a child care inspection, please submit a completed Child Care Inspection Application and bring $60.00 fee in person (by appointment and with your mask on) at the Environmental Health Division Office (Weber-Morgan Health Department, 477 23rd Street Suite #200, Ogden, UT 84401). An inspector will then call you and conduct an inspection.
- Information regarding housing maintenance and occupancy requirements can be found at the Health Regulations page under Housing or you can download it here:
- Tenants must first notify their landlord of any requests for maintenance or repair and allow sufficient time and access to the property.
- If persistent unsafe or unsanitary conditions are not attended to, a complaint may be filed at 801-399-7160 or email@example.com.
- To request a permit, please submit a completed E-Liquid Manufacturing Application and $150.00 fee to Environmental Health (Weber-Morgan Health Department, 477 23rd Street Suite #200, Ogden, UT 84401).
- To learn more about regulation on E-Liquid adopted by the Weber-Morgan Board of Health, please refer: