Call us today at (801) 399-7200 and see if your family qualifies for this supplemental food and nutrition education program.


  • Live within Weber or Morgan Counties
  • Be pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby
  • Or have an infant and child under age 5 years of age
  • Need WIC foods to be healthy
  • Meet these income guidelines, or are receiving Medicaid or Food Stamps:
WIC Program Income Guidelines

Effective July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022

Family Size Yearly (Gross) Monthly (Gross) Twice Monthly (Gross) Bi-Weekly (Gross) Weekly (Gross)
1 $23,828 $1,986 $993 $917 $459
2 $32,227 $2,686 $1,343 $1,240 $620
3 $40,626 $3,386 $1,693 $1,563 $782
4 $49,025 $4,086 $2,043 $1,886 $943
5 $57,424 $4,786 $2,393 $2,209 $1,105
6 $65,823 $5,486 $2,743 $2,532 $1,266
7 $74,222 $6,186 $3,093 $2,855 $1,428
8 $82,621 $6,886 $3,443 $3,178 $1,589
9 $91,020 $7,585 $3,793 $3,501 $1,751
10 $99,419 $8,285 $4,143 $3,824 $1,912
11 $107,818 $8,985 $4,493 $4,147 $2,074
12 $116,217 $9,685 $4,843 $4,470 $2,235
13 $124,616 $10,385 $5,193 $4,793 $2,397
14 $133,015 $11,085 $5,543 $5,116 $2,558
15 $141,414 $11,785 $5,893 $5,439 $2,720
16 $149,813 $12,485 $6,243 $5,763 $2,882
Each Additional Family Member Add + $8,399 + $700 + $350 + $324 + $162


Each person-- All who are applying to receive WIC benefits

Proof of Income-- Bring all income for the household that applies:

  • All paystubs for the last 30 days
  • Medicaid card
  • Proof of Family Employment Program (TANF)
  • Food Stamp Eligibility Notice
  • Child Support
  • Self Employment Records

Proof of Residency-- Bring one of the following with your name and address:

  • Current bill
  • Current mail
  • Rental Agreement

Proof of Identity-- You will need ID for yourself and each child to be certified such as:

  • Valid Driver's License
  • Medicaid card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Passport
  • Work or School ID
  • State Issued Identification Card
  • For Infants only: (ID must have at least a last name and birth date) hospital crib card, discharge papers or official hospital document

Proof of Guardianship-- If you are not the child's parent, we need:

  • WIC foster letter
  • Court documents

Immunization record-- For each infant/child


Have you ever heard the saying “You are what you eat?” You won’t really turn into junk food if that’s all you eat but the foods you put into your body play a very big role in how you feel, how you think, your energy level and your overall health. In fact, the food choices you make each day affect your health not only today, but tomorrow and in the years to come. Feeling discouraged? Don’t be. Start today to make changes toward a healthier life. WIC is here to help. Ask us at your next appointment, give us a call or send us a text if you have a questions.

Please understand that we will answer your questions during business hours. For more information:
call: 801-399-7200
text: 801-382-7697


There is no better food than breast milk for a baby’s first year of life. Breast milk is designed to meet the needs of your baby and only you can provide them this great gift. The WIC program has several breastfeeding experts who are available to answer questions, provide support and help mother and baby breastfeeding successfully.

WIC also supports breastfeeding women through:

  • One-on-one help with breastfeeding experts
  • Peer Counselors
  • Breastfeeding classes
  • Breast pumps and supplies (based on determined need)
  • Additional food benefits for both mother and breastfed baby

Just like breast milk all of our services are FREE for WIC clients. So call or email us today and let us help make your breastfeeding experience a success.

Breast is Best!

Please understand that we will answer your questions during business hours. For more information, call us at 801-399-7200 or text 801-382-7697.

For Healthcare Providers


WIC has knowledgeable staff, lactation specialists and peer counselors, who can answer breastfeeding questions. WIC has breast pumps available and a lactation specialist will determine the best fit for the situation.


Unless medically contraindicated, we would appreciate your support in using these formulas with your patients that are also WIC infants. Using these contract formulas allows the Utah WIC program to help more infants.

Approved WIC contract formulas:

Similac Advance   Similac Isomil Soy

To request a non-contract formula please complete the Utah WIC Program Formula and Food Authorization form, right below. These authorizations should be based on medical need and not patient preference.

Weber-Morgan WIC Clinic Fax: 801-399-7210

*Please note there are two forms.

Infants up to 12 Months:
Infant Formula Authorization Form

Women and Children over 12 Months:
Women & Child Formula Authorization Form

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Why does WIC give low-fat milk to children?

1% Milk is recommended for all children over 2 years. It provides needed protein, calcium and vitamin D without giving excess calories.

What if my baby needs a formula other than Similac Advanced or Similac Soy Isomil?

Formulas that do not have a contract with WIC need a WIC formula form filled out by your doctor.

Can I be on WIC if I have had a recent miscarriage?

A women that miscarries can requalify for WIC and receive benefits for six months.

Can my 4 year old qualify for WIC?

Children can be on WIC until their fifth birthday.

Can I sell, trade or give away any of my WIC foods?

You cannot sell trade or give away WIC foods. They are only for the individual listed on the voucher. Any food you offer to sell or give away that is the same as the WIC food you received it will be assumed to be WIC food. You will be asked to pay the program back for the food. If you cannot use the food do not purchase it. If you have purchased and cannot use the nonperishable WIC foods you have, you can return them to the WIC office.

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
                    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

WIC Contact Information

Ogden office: 801-399-7200

Text Messages: 801-477-7318

By appointment only

Ogden Location:

455 23rd Street
Ogden, Utah 84401

Get WIC Directions

Hours of Operation

Mon., Tue. & Thur. 8 AM - 5 PM.

Wed. 10 AM - 7 PM

Friday 7 AM - 4 PM