STI/HIV Testing, Treatment & Consultation
STDs affect both men and women of all backgrounds and economic levels. Even though the state of Utah has made progress in decreasing the number of cases through better testing and risk-reduction education, Weber and Morgan counties still see increasing rates of STIs.
Questions & Availability
For questions and to set an appointment, call the front desk: 801-399-7250.
We are open from 1:00PM to 4:30PM on Monday & Wednesday.
Who Should Be Tested?
Anyone who has had more than one sexual partner over the past year or anyone who is an IV drug user.
- Weber-Morgan Health Department offers testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis.
- Rapid HIV testing.
- Free HIV testing offered twice per year in June and December.
You are at risk for an STD if you have:
- More than one sex partner
- Unprotected sex (no condom)
- Anal sex
- Sex with symptomatic partners
- Sexual contact with people you don’t know (anonymous sex partners)
- “Hookups” or “friends with benefits”
- Past history of an STD
- Sex while using drugs and/or alcohol
A person named as a sexual partner to an individual with a confirmed STI may receive free testing and counseling through Weber-Morgan Health Clinical Nursing Services. A public health nurse will contact the identified sexual partner and arrange time for the person to be tested and treated. Weber-Morgan Health Department maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
Testing and Treatment for Minors
Testing is available for people of all ages. In accordance with Utah Code, 26-6-18 , a minor can seek medical care by a hospital, public clinic, or a private physician for the diagnosis and treatment of a sexually transmitted disease without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
|STI Services||Fee Amount|
|STI Medications||$20 per medication|