Two appointments are required to complete an Immigration Physical at Weber Morgan Health Department.
- Lab work for tuberculosis, syphilis, and gonorrhea screening. No fasting is required for the lab work.
- Health history information collected.
- Immunizations required for immigration physicals administered (fees for immunizations are NOT included in the Immigration Physical fee).
- Physical exam with a Civil Surgeon, a licensed doctor who is certified to provide immigration physicals in the United States.
- Completed I-693 form copied and sealed in envelope. Envelope and additional copy given to patient.
Immigration Services Fees
|*Complete Exam – All Ages
Insurances: We do not have the ability to bill insurances for immigration exams, however some insurances may cover vaccine costs.
Payment is due at the time of the first appointment and is non-refundable.